Every time, life presents varied situations and experiences, some can be highly sophisticated and some less complex.
In all, God allows and disallows various circumstances into our lives.
But in every situation, we go through, God ensures that it common to all men and that it can’t go to a level beyond what we can bear. He also promises to provide a way out so that we are able to overcome (1Cor. 10:13).
He is God who is able. He is all-powerful and sovereign. Human happenings and experiences cannot thwart his divine plan. The hard times you go through in life cannot eclipse his power.
Below are some Bible verses that confirm that your situation is nothing compared to God’s sovereign power:
- “Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.” (Gen. 18:14)
- “I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.” (Job 42:2)
- “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” (Jeremiah 32:17)
- “For nothing is impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37).
- “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matt.19:26).
- “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” (Phil. 4:13)
Therefore, commit your impossibilities to Him by trusting and hoping in Him!
5 thoughts on “God’s power is far above your situation”